ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV)Brochure
The depletion of fossil fuels combined with global warming and greenhouse gas emissions worldwide have led to the growing demand for energy efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. As a result of this critical need, governments worldwide are providing various incentives for utilizing electric vehicles. These include reduced electric taxi fares, tax benefits, and subsidies for electric vehicle buyers. Many parts of Europe have banned the use of vehicles based on conventional combustion engines within the public transportation sector and are switching to electric or hybrid vehicles. Several commercial projects are underway as well.
OPTIMAL BATTERIES FOR EV
Kokam’s battery solutions provide excellent power sources in the range of 1kWh-300kWh for various types of electric vehicles: EV (electric vehicle), HEV (hybrid electric vehicle) and PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) for both commercial and industrial purposes. These solutions are robust, safe, and reliable, giving the drivers more confidence when operating the vehicle. Moreover, the compact and lightweight design of these modules increases the driving range (miles per charge). Other advantages include effective thermal management, longer life, and fast charging and discharging capabilities.EV Module
- Continuous Innovations for
Efficient and Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Durable and safe Equipped with multiple safety mechanisms
- Effective thermal management Effective liquid cooling system
- Kokam batteries meet various energy requirements, delivering high quality solutions for small, medium, and large electric cars. They have been widely used in Asia, North America and Europe, demonstrating their exceptional performance in various EV applications such as buses, trucks, trams, excavators and more.
Due to their flexible design, specific user needs can be satisfied through customization. Kokam’s battery solutions deliver high power output for long durations and feature a compact structure with a long life span. They can be integrated in parallel and in series to create high energy and voltage systems to meet various requirements. Furthermore, the “Variable Bulkheads” allow Kokam to customize the pack’s electrical and cooling interfaces for each customer without having to retool the entire system.
- - Small to Medium & Large Electric Cars (EV, HEV, PHEV)
- Electric Bikes, Scooters
- Electric Buses, Trams and Trucks
- Golf Carts
- Excavators, Wheel Loaders
- Mining Vehicles and Equipment
- Heavy Equipment Transporters
The flexible battery design for EV applications can meet various user needs and
deliver significantly high power outputs for long durations with exceptionally long life spans.