The market for hybrid and electric vessels has had unprecedented growth.
Today, many countries have legislated environmental protection laws that discourage the use of gasoline marine engines.
These laws prohibit certain engines or fuel use, or reduce emission levels by setting specific standards.
The market for electric vessels is growing in response to these new regulations. Electric boats deliver high power performance while being environmentally.
ELECTRIC BOATS REQUIRE
RELIABLE POWER SUPPLIES
Kokam’s batteries optimize the performance of electric boats. With their high energy density, Kokam provides battery solutions which are significantly smaller in size and weigh less than competitive products. These features are suitable for long distance navigation such as a use in a submarine where they can provide a reliable source of energy for long term missions. In addition, Kokam batteries' outstanding power output is favorable as a starting power source that cranks the engine with a momentary high power burst.Marine Module
- Stable Power Supply for
- Small Footprint Compact and powerful
- Extensive Availability Wide operating temperature range
- Dependable Consistent and reliable power supply
- Electric boats can be divided into two classes: Work Boats including Tug boats, and Leisure Boats including Yachts. Many tugs already use batteries for on/off dock support. This being the case, a tug can easily utilize an electric battery system as its primary source of propulsion without making any drive train modifications. For leisure boats, batteries are often applied to yachts and speed boats where quiet and efficient power system is greatly needed. Batteries also provide electricity for TVs, refrigerators, and radios while the boats are anchored.
- - Hybrid, Electric Boats and Vessels
- Solar Powered Boats
- Tug Boats
- Container Ships
- Electric Yachts
Kokam’s innovative battery solution optimizes the performance of electric vessels and
Submarines in smaller size with less weight and provide a reliable source of energy for long term missions.
MARINE / SUBMARINE APPLICATIONS